Sunday, October 15, 2017

Mid Month CWS Challenge #19 Another Shoe Card






15th of Month means I like to share my new Card for Creative with Stamps  we have this month a Shoes Theme (as you know.....I love always to make shoe card yaay :))






Our lovely sponsor this time is:




4 images from Bugaboo Stamps

(for RANDOM Winner)


Making shoe card again yaayy love it...here how I made my card:








1. I cut the white card stock to two panels
2. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom panel.
3. I stamped the black stripes from the same set with the shoe stamps. Its the TON stamp set. I thank you so much to my lovely friend Gwendolyn who helped me to order this...many many thanks sweety.
4. I think I like to add a white and red curtain at the top right side of my card. And it is now a window in a shoe shop that show many new shoes in summer season :)








Hope you get inspired and like to join with us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.


Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:


Di´s Digi Challenge: Add A Sentiment


DLART October Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


TTCRD Week 9.10.2017: Anything Goes (1/3)


Jo`s Scrap Shack  FFC #210: Anything Goes(1/3)
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 41: Anything Goes(1/2)

Creative Finger Challenge #138: Anything Goes(1/3)


613 Avenue Create Challenge #202: Anything Goes, optional Twist Masculine Card


Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #141: Anthing Goes Optional Twist Happy Birthday (1/3)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #10: Anything Goes (2/3)

A Bit more Time To Challenge #54: Anything Goes


Digi Choosday Week 41: Anything Goes

Morgan`s Artworld #20: Anything Goes

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #41: Anything Goes (1 Month) (2/3)

Word Art Wednesday Weeks #304-305: Anything Goes

Craft Stamper, Take it Make it Challenge: Anything Goes October

Take It, Make It Challenge


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday  :)

Love,  


G+

26 comments:

  1. Love this card soooooooooo much! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, so cute and sophisticated at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that little shoe closet. What a clever idea putting the curtain on there like that. Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely so cute and amazing! And love the red curtain, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh look at all of those shoes.. what a darling card. I love the scene and curtain. Awesome card. Fun colors.. So creative. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so wonderful! I love the idea of the shoes all lined up!
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous shoes. I am a shoe freak, cupboard full. My husband calls me Imelda (lol).
    Love your creation nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monika! Long time since I've been on your blog. Love these cute shoes! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Monika - love our rows of shoes in a window - I have one digi shoe stamp - a few less than that set!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super fun and creative design with the shoes on the shelf and that curtain detail. So original and different!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again, and again, just gorgeous. Love the shoes.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card Monika! I love all of the shoes and the fabulous curtain, awesome design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card who doesn’t love shoes haha.. thanxx for sharing with us at Jo’s Scrapshack .
    Sherry Lynn
    DT @ Jo’s

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card design is awesome, Monika! The Ton stamp set is perfect for you and who doesn't love to go window shopping for shoes? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, this is so cute how you have all the shoes in closet. I love how you did your ribbon to make it look so realistic! I am home for a while now so will be getting around to see all your creativity more often!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the little curtain, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great card! Love how you have incorporated the shoes! Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again.-
    DT Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines
    http://www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Monika xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun and fabulous, Monika! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a joy and a blessing to have you play along with us.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous modern feel. Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Colour Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monika this is so clever and I absolutely love the little curtain, its a genius idea!! I wish I owned all of those shoes, they are coloured beautifully and its such a fab CAS design too. So happy to see you at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers, A Bit More Time to Craft and Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another great shoe card Monika and I love your shoe display. I wonder what your real ones look like...you must surely have lots of shoes! Are you going to Kreative Messe in Stuttgart?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely :))

    Thank you so much for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun and colorful card. I love the stamp set! Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger