Friday, October 6, 2017

One Birthday Card with round Flowers and Shoe tag in Black Red and White




I made this birthday card using the lovely sketch from CAS-ual Friday CFC 184:







Here is how I made my card:





1. I stamped 3 times the round flower from Wplus9 stamp set and then I colored it with Peerless Transparent watercolor.
2. I then cut it off by my self.
3. I stamped the sentiment on the DP 
4. I used 2 different embossing folder for the white paper  (We R Memory) I sponged with Cracked Pistachio and for the black paper (SU)
5. Arrange the round flower using the sketch above. My card called finished.




Lovely Challenges for my card are:

CAS-ual Friday CFC184: look the graphic above.

Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #141: Anthing Goes Optional Twist Happy Birthday (123)

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #187: Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge #190: Use A Die Cut and A Sentiment (I used die cut for my white panel)

Morgan`s  Artworld #20: Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge: Anything Goes
---------------------------------------


I made this tag for a friend who will have birthday soon.


I think every lady like shoe card or shoe tag right) :)
I simply stamped the Hero Arts shoe stamp on the Tag (MFT Dies) and then colored the heart and the ribbon using Akashiya SAI. Last but not least I added white gesso on the ribbon and on the hearts.



I also added red ribbon and twine in black and white. 

Lovely challenges I love to join with this Tag are:







Jo`s Scrap Shack  FFC #209: Anything Goes(1/3)

Crafting With an Attitude #32: Anything Goes

Southern Girl: Stripes on your Project

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday  :)

Love,  


G+

19 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects Monika - I really love that card with the bold flowers and the wonderful embossing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tag.. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Monika, I love how you used two embossing folders! Love your tag too. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Blumenkarte ist ja mal etwas ganz Anderes von dir. Toll gemacht, diese "Kreisblumen"!!!!!
    Und der Tag gefällt mir auch sehr gut.
    Ich habe das Gefühl, du bist dabei, deinen Stil etwas zu verändern - meiner Meinung nach noch mehr zum Positiven.
    Liebe Wochenendgrüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet the circular flowers look and the elegant background embossing
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright CAS card you shared at Jo's Scrap Shack! The gradient colors of the flowers and the embossed background are lovely and create a great look together. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Monika love the circle flowers and embossed backgrounds-great tag too love the shoe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your abstract circles against the embossed background Monika, so modern and beautiful! That shoe tag is awesome too! Hugs, Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is darling. I love the colors and the fun design. So creative and CAS. The colors are awesome so rich and beautiful. Love this darling card. The tag is awesome. Great stitched tag and of course great shoe and design. Love your creations. Glad you're back in the grove of creating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both the card and the tag. The embossing folders you used on your card are so fantastic. They make the card glamorous and kind of formal feeling. Beautiful card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty tag. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant and beautiful cards Monika! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tag - and if only I could wear shoes like that lovely pair! Thanks for playing with the Southern Girls stripey challenge - Kelly, Team Lou

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cool, colorful and contemporary design, those flower circles I'm sure I'll see you use a lot. Superb caseing of the tag, it's simple and decorative at the same time, feminine and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, colorful card Monika, I love the embossed background! Gorgeous tag too! Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm back with my Aud Sentiments hat on. I am glad I got to see your card again. the flowers and coloring is beautiful. I love the embossed background. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Paper Play Sketches
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    sunny day crafting
    pause dream enjoy
    craftaholic R US

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, Monika, but I've fallen in love with your sweet shoe tag! I agree, every woman does love a shoe tag/card! The gesso was the perfect way to finish it off. So very sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really lovely card! Love the simple background and the cheerful circles. Good luck with our Cas-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is beautiful Monika, the beautiful colours and embossing are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger