Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday Stamps #164 Happy Howlidays Card with a Little Dog & His Present




















Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge










The sketch is not so easy for me but I try my best to mimic it :) I took the Lawn Fawn images and stamped on a white paper. Then I colored it with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I also sponged the blue sky with Ranger Distress Ink. I dont have much Christmas DP also I choose the one with green and red mimic the present for the little dog. I also took a thick dots paper in red for card base. The sentiment came from the same set.








Here is closed up of my main Image.






I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

 


Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge #211: Anything Goes
Creative Finger Challenge #139: Anything Goe
613 Avenue Create #202: Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #54: Anything Goes

Hiding in My Craft Room #323: Lots Of Layers (LOL)
Simon Says Monday Challenge: It's A Dog Life
Morgans Artworld Challenge #21: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge #266:Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #51: Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge #132: Favorite Color Combo ( I love red and green on Christmas card)
CHNC #356: Anything Goes (Traditional Christmas Colours)

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

15 comments:

  1. You might not have many Christmas papers, but those you have used here are beautiful, it's a fun mix of patterns. Cute stamps used, great coloring and I think you did well with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little scene, Monika, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweet monika! your card is adorable...sweet little pup...eeepp. thank you for your support and sweet comments...it has been a busy last couple of months. my MIL passed away at the end of september, we had been caring for her since march. I hope to get back to creating more and visiting and commenting more...hope you have an amazing week! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika-great CAS card-love the cute image and fun sentiment--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute. Love that little dog. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Christmas card Monika! Fabulous coloring...loved the dog bone with the bow! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, how sweet is that?? Love the little puppy and your sentiment is perfect. Great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Monika - I love your wee scene and it looks wonderful on the background you have made for it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet, fun and gorgeous card Monika! Love that little pup going after his new goodies! Thank you for also joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack and playing along with us this week in our FFC! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    JO
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and great sentiment!
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, sweet little puppy and like your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made a wonderful card following the sketch Monika and I love the way you mixed all those different papers, I'm so bad at that! Great colouring too! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, how cute! Love this. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little pooch Monika and I think I know what one of his presents is!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, this is so adorable! I love the polka dots and that precious wiener dog! SO FUN! Hope you are doing well, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger