Saturday, October 7, 2017

Two tea cup love each other Card





I really love this lovely stamp from Taylored Expressions named Stich by Stitch 2. Also I made this card:






Here is how I made my card:



1. I took the Round DIES and cut one white paper as my stencil.
2. Took my Altenew GRID stencil
3. Double that 2 stencil and adhere the blue Ranger Distress Ink.
4. Stamped the Tea Set Image from Taylored Expressions with black ink.(its a rubber stamp)
5. Stamped the Tea Set once more with red ink, fussy cut the heart and adhere with glue.
6. With red gel ink, I write I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U. om the edge of the circle. 





Here you can see the I LOVE YOU text that I wrote. I was thinking no sentiment needed for this card :) but then I have an idea how about if I write it by my self?



One more photo of my card:




Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:


Take It, Make It Challenge













Jo`s Scrap Shack  FFC #209: Anything Goes(1/3)

Simply Papercraft #51: Anything Goes


Morgans Artworld #20: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies = PIP #1740: Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge: Anything Goes

Inkspirational #145: One Layer Card



Addicted to CAS #121: Favourite Stamp












Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday  :)

Love,  


G+

14 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet. I don't know how you kept the writing looking so well. I've tried and given up. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS Card you have made with your stamp. Looks great. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Monika! I love that you wrote the circle sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine geniale Idee hast du wunderbar umgesetzt!!!
    Das sieht echt aus, als hättest du gestickt!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stitched stamps and inspired writing your own sentiment round the edge-you're very inventive with your stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic, simple designed stamp, it looks like real stitching. Great idea with the handwritten red text around the stenciled area. Love this rustic, home made look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet card, Monika! Your cross-stitched elements are perfect with the graphic background...such a lovely CAS design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card!! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack's Fun-day Friday Challenge!!

    Annie - DT Member
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Monika and I love how you added the writing around the circle!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful, Monika. Love hos you customized your sentiment and the cross stitch is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. I love the square stencil background and the fun x stitch design. I did x stitch for many many years. This brings back sweet memories. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Monika! I love the home-spun feel of these stamps and your hand written text is a perfect match to the style! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on this card Monika! I love how you added the sentiment around the image, I have to remember that! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger